Blennd is seeking a full-time, on-site Website Project Manager who exhibits strong attention to detail and thrives in a dynamic environment. The primary responsibility of the Project Manager is to manage projects from start to finish including communicating with clients, providing direction to internal teams, creating and overseeing timelines and budgets and overseeing projects through final delivery. The ideal candidate has great communication and customer service skills — from interacting with the creative team to providing input & direction to presenting and communicating with clients for approvals. The Project Manager is responsible for ensuring all assigned projects are completed within established schedules and budgets to ensure success from project kick-off to completion. The selected candidate should have knowledge or experience in all agency services, including, website and interactive design and digital media management, and experience in project management applications.
- Manage the workflow (internal and external) of all assigned projects, ensuring projects are effectively planned and well organized
- Communicate with clients, develop relationships, assist in project presentations, manage expectations and deliverables
- Resolve project conflicts, identify resource requirements and align the project team on the overall scope
- Manage internal meetings by working with account creative, client and media to obtain all necessary information and specifications to produce deliverables
- Develop and track project timelines and ensure milestones are hit both internally and externally
- Facilitate communication between all team members in all phases of project development by ensuring all disciplines are kept abreast of action items, feedback, next steps, conference/meeting notes, project developments, project status and direction, etc. Ensures that right people are in the right meetings
- Manage multiple integrated, multi-track projects simultaneously and investigate and understand project priorities in the context of agency and client expectations
- Oversee time tracking of all team members to ensure they are staying on task and on-budget including personally tracking all time appropriately
- Accountable to the Senior Operations Manager and is expected to provide verbal and written updates upon request
- Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously (preferably in an integrated program) from business development to final delivery.
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, problem solving, negotiating, influencing, facilitation, organizational, prioritization, decision-making and conflict resolution skills.
- Management of web design is required, management of digital marketing projects including knowledge of paid search, paid social and search engine optimization strategies a plus.
- Understanding of traditional and digital interactive project management including print and graphic design, video production, website and interactive design and production processes to facilitate effective communication.
- Excellent verbal, written and computer skills
- Knowledge of project management tools and software
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat Pro) a plus
- Knowledge of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) best practices and strategies a plus
- Must have experience working under pressure and meeting deadlines
- Must have experience working as part of a team. Leadership experience a plus
- Must be proactive and outgoing and quick to learn and problem solve.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must currently live in the Denver area or be in the process of relocating here (we are not currently offering re-location costs)