Blennd is seeking a Project Manager who exhibits strong attention to detail, communication skills, and thrives in a dynamic environment. The primary responsibility of the Project Manager is to manage projects from start to finish including communicating with clients, leading an internal team of designers and developers, overseeing timelines and budgets and overseeing projects through final delivery. Website or digital agency experience is requried for this role.
- Manage the workflow (internal and external) of all assigned projects, ensuring projects are effectively planned and well organized
- Communicate with clients, develop relationships, assist in project presentations, manage expectations and deliverables
- Manage internal and external communications to obtain all necessary information and specifications needed to produce deliverables
- Resolve project conflicts, identify resource requirements and align the project team on the overall scope
- Lead new client on-boarding to develop full understanding of project scope and properly define and execute deliverables
- Create project timelines, and track accordingly to ensure milestones are met both internally and externally
- Manage project budgets and oversee time tracking of all team members to ensure they are staying on task and on-budget, including personally tracking all time appropriately
- Analyze and maintain reporting systems which measure project health metrics and manage resource scheduling
- Organize and lead effective daily stand-ups with project team to ensure ongoing efficiency and proper alignment of project and resource goals.
- Manage multiple integrated, multi-track projects simultaneously and investigate and understand project priorities in the context of agency and client expectations
- Complete quality assurance reviews of all client deliverables and provide feedback to internal teams as needed to ensure they meet our quality standard
- Effectively scope, create, and deliver estimates for existing client requests
- Accountable to the Account Manager and is expected to provide verbal and written updates upon request
- Matched retirement account (salaried employees).
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance (salaried employees).
- 100% Employer paid: Long Term Disability, Basic Term Life / AD&D Insurance, EAP, and Travel Assist
- Summer Schedule (May 1st – August 1st – Employees are off at 2pm on Fridays)
- 7 Paid Holidays + off the week between Christmas day and New Year’s Day!
- Flexible vacation / time-off.
- Conference and career development allowance.
- Fun, collaborative work environment in RiNo.
- Hybrid in-office / remote working environment.
- Professional development opportunities.
- Quarterly team building events and activities.
- Ergonomic workstations and in-office lounge areas.
- On-site gym.
- Free parking.
The typical base pay range for this role is USD $64,600.00 – $107,300.00 per year. Individual base pay depends on various factors including primary work location, complexity and responsibility of role, job duties/requirements, and relevant experience and skills. Base pay ranges are reviewed and typically updated each year. Offers are made within the base pay range applicable at the time.
Blennd is currently in a hybrid / flexible working model. At this time we are seeking Denver-based candidates who are able to work on-site 2-3 days per week in our downtown Denver office. Interviews may be done virtually or in person at our office. This working scenario may change and is flexible based on candidate preferences.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Project Manager Application
Please answer the questions below to apply for this position
"*" indicates required fields