Blennd is seeking a full-time, on-site Project Manager who exhibits strong attention to detail, communication skills, and thrives in a dynamic environment. The primary responsibility of the Project Manager is to manage projects from start to finish including communicating with clients, leading an internal team of designers and developers, overseeing timelines and budgets and overseeing projects through final delivery. The ideal candidate has great communication and customer service skills — from interacting with the creative team to providing input and direction to presenting and communicating with clients for approvals. The Project Manager is responsible for ensuring all assigned projects are completed within established schedules and budgets to ensure success from project kick-off to completion. The selected candidate should have knowledge or experience in all agency services, including website and interactive design and digital media management, and experience in project management applications.
- Manage the workflow (internal and external) of all assigned projects, ensuring projects are effectively planned and well organized
- Communicate with clients, develop relationships, assist in project presentations, manage expectations and deliverables
- Manage internal and external communications to obtain all necessary information and specifications needed to produce deliverables
- Resolve project conflicts, identify resource requirements and align the project team on the overall scope
- Collaborate with Account Manager in new client on-boarding to develop full understanding of project scope and properly define and execute deliverables
- Collaborate with Account Manager to finalize project timelines, and track accordingly to ensure milestones are met both internally and externally
- Manage project budgets and oversee time tracking of all team members to ensure they are staying on task and on-budget, including personally tracking all time appropriately
- Analyze and maintain reporting systems which measure project health metrics and manage resource scheduling
- Organize and lead effective daily standups with project team to ensure ongoing efficiency and proper alignment of project and resource goals.
- Lead communication between all team members in all phases of project development by ensuring all disciplines are kept abreast of action items, feedback, next steps, conference/meeting notes, project developments, project status and direction, etc. Ensures that right people are in the right meetings
- Manage multiple integrated, multi-track projects simultaneously and investigate and understand project priorities in the context of agency and client expectations
- Complete quality assurance reviews of all client deliverables and provide feedback to internal teams as needed to ensure they meet our quality standard
- Effectively scope, create, and deliver estimates for existing client requests
- Accountable to the Senior Operations Manager and is expected to provide verbal and written updates upon request
- Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously (preferably in an integrated program) from business development to final delivery.
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, problem solving, negotiating, influencing, facilitation, organizational, prioritization, decision-making and conflict resolution skills.
- Management of web design is required, management of digital marketing projects including knowledge of paid search, paid social and search engine optimization strategies a plus.
- Understanding of traditional and digital interactive project management including print and graphic design, video production, website and interactive design and production processes to facilitate effective communication.
- Excellent verbal, written and computer skills
- Knowledge of project management tools and software
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat Pro) a plus
- Knowledge of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) best practices and strategies a plus
- Must have experience working under pressure and meeting deadlines
- Must have experience working as part of a team. Leadership experience a plus
- Must be proactive and outgoing and quick to learn and problem solve.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must currently live in the Denver area or be in the process of relocating here (we are not currently offering relocation costs)
- Matched retirement account (salaried employees).
- Health insurance (salaried employees).
- Flexible vacation/time-off.
- Conference and career development allowance.
- Fun, collaborative work environment in RiNo.
- Professional development opportunities.
- Quarterly team building events and activities.
- Ergonomic workstations and in-office lounge areas.
- On-site gym and pool access.
- Free parking.
- Competitive full-time salary based on experience + incentives
Interviews will be done virtually. Our team is currently working fully remote with access to our RiNo office as needed due to COVID-19, with plans to return to our office in a full time capacity once guidelines advise us to do so.
**THIS IS A FULL-TIME POSITION. BLENND IS LOCATED IN DENVER, COLORADO. WE ARE NOT LOOKING FOR INDEPENDENT CONTRACTORS AT THIS TIME**