*Note: Candidates must complete the form below to apply and be able to work in Denver. Please read the below information carefully. Once your application is submitted we will follow up with additional information about our hiring process.
Blennd is seeking a motivated and experienced digital marketer who is obsessed with the idea of building businesses through ROI-driven digital strategies and paid media. The primary focus of this role will be two-fold; 1) manage current clients and 2) work directly with the Digital Marketing Manager to craft and tailor effective marketing campaigns. The ideal candidate will possess strong skills pertaining to Facebook Ads and Google Ads with the drive to become a holistic digital marketing specialist that is able to work in multiple ad platforms and mediums based on individual client needs. The ideal candidate can manage digital marketing campaigns from discovery to implementation, management, tracking key insights, and reporting on success.
- Execute digital marketing initiatives
- Collaborate directly with our Digital Marketing Manager on strategy, execution, and creative direction for a small book of digital marketing clients
- Report on success monthly with specific direction based on the client’s goals
- Building campaigns, managing budgets, and identifying opportunities across all channels
- Optimize campaigns on an on-going basis
- Collaborate on lead nurturing activities such as email automation, drip campaigns, retargeting, etc.
- Create effective, cohesive marketing language throughout the entire lead/purchase flow
- Stay up-to-date on the latest trends in digital marketing
- Adhere to project hours & scope requirements, timelines, and tracking of all time appropriately
- Client-facing communication may be required
- Experience managing paid media campaigns such as Facebook, Google, & Bing ads with proven results.
- Experience utilizing and customizing Google Analytics / Google Data Studio (*plus)
- Experience building lead gen programs including gated inbound assets and other technical strategies
- Experience generating e-commerce revenue through digital advertising
- Experience building full-funnel campaigns
- Ability to align project KPI’s with reporting & custom tracking metrics
- Lead gen and e-commerce experience combined (*plus)
- Experience working with other paid platforms such as Snapchat, Twitter, LinkedIn, and programmatic advertising (**plus)
- Experience working with project management tools (Asana, Hubspot, Slack) (**plus)
- 2+ years of recent, in-campaign experience managing paid media (paid social, search, display, etc)
- Agency experience is a plus but not required
- Ability to be a self-starter & self-motivated with a strong work ethic
- Multitasking & time management skills are a must
- Highly organized with attention-to-detail and consistency
- Isn’t afraid to ask difficult questions
- Strong 2-way communication skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage project timelines
- Highly motivated, self-learner that can adapt to the rapidly changing ad platforms
- Understands and can speak to all digital marketing metrics
- Understands tracking, pixels, and audience building
- Understands and can devise data-driven advertising strategies
- Display the highest level of professionalism at all times
- Have a positive impact on culture and team morale
- Have a positive attitude and encourage growth and success
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to learn and improve skills
- Ability to analyze and propose solutions to problems
- In-office hours in Denver (currently remote until told otherwise)
- Matched retirement account (salaried employees).
- Health insurance (salaried employees).
- Flexible vacation/time-off.
- Conference and career development allowance.
- Fun, collaborative work environment in RiNo.
- Professional development opportunities.
- Quarterly team-building events and activities.
- Ergonomic workstations and in-office lounge areas.
- On-site gym and pool access.
- Free parking.
- $50,000 – $60,000 (full-time salary + bonuses)
Interviews will be done virtually. Our team is currently working fully remote with access to our RiNo office as needed due to COVID-19, with plans to return to our office in a full time capacity once guidelines advise us to do so.
**THIS IS A FULL-TIME POSITION. BLENND IS LOCATED IN DENVER, COLORADO. WE ARE NOT LOOKING FOR INDEPENDENT CONTRACTORS AT THIS TIME**