Paid Media Specialist
Blennd is seeking a motivated and experienced digital marketer who is obsessed with the idea of building businesses through ROI-driven digital marketing strategies and paid media. The ideal candidate will possess strong skills pertaining to Paid Social and SEM with the drive to become a holistic digital marketing specialist that is able to implement campaigns across multiple ad platforms and mediums based on individual client needs. The ideal candidate can manage digital marketing campaigns from strategy to implementation, management, tracking key insights, and reporting on success.
- Provide well thought out strategy
- Execute and optimize ongoing campaigns
- Collaborate with clients and internal teams on campaign strategies, execution, and creative direction
- Report on success monthly with specific direction based on the client’s goals
- Build campaigns, manage budgets, and identifying opportunities across all channels
- Collaborate on lead nurturing activities such as email automation, drip campaigns, retargeting, etc.
- Create effective, cohesive marketing language throughout the entire lead/purchase flow
- Stay up-to-date on the latest trends in digital marketing
- Adhere to project hours & scope requirements, timelines, and tracking of all time appropriately
- Ability to devise effective growth strategies with paid media
- Experience managing paid media campaigns across multiple platforms such as Meta, Google, & Bing ads with proven results (3 Years Minimum)
- Experience utilizing and customizing Google Analytics / Google Data Studio (*plus)
- Experience building lead gen programs including gated inbound assets and other technical B2B strategies
- Experience generating e-commerce revenue through digital advertising
- Experience building or executing full-funnel campaigns
- Ability to align project KPI’s with reporting & custom tracking metrics
- Lead gen and e-commerce experience combined (3 Years Minimum)
- Experience working with other paid platforms such as Snapchat, Twitter, LinkedIn, and programmatic advertising (**plus)
- Experience working with project management tools (Asana, Hubspot, Slack) (**plus)
- Recent, in-campaign experience managing paid media (paid social, search, display, etc)
- Agency experience is a plus but not required
- Ability to be a self-starter & self-motivated with a strong work ethic
- Multitasking & time management skills are a must
- Highly organized with attention-to-detail and consistency
- Isn’t afraid to ask difficult questions
- Strong 2-way communication skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage project timelines
- Accepting of constructive criticism and feedback
- Understands and can speak to all digital marketing metrics
- Understands tracking, pixels, and audience building
- Understands and can assist in data-driven advertising strategies
- Display the highest level of professionalism at all times
- Have a positive impact on culture and team morale
- Have a positive attitude and encourage growth and success
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to learn and improve skills
- Ability to analyze and propose solutions to problems
- In-office hours in Denver (flexible, hybrid workweek)
- Matched retirement account (salaried employees).
- Health insurance (salaried employees).
- Flexible vacation / time-off.
- Conference and career development allowance.
- Fun, collaborative work environment in RiNo.
- Hybrid in-office / remote working environment.
- Professional development opportunities.
- Quarterly team building events and activities.
- Ergonomic workstations and in-office lounge areas.
- On-site gym and pool access.
- Free parking.
The salary range for this position is $65,000 – $75,000/year. Salary may be negotiable based on experience. The minimum salary does not include any other pay elements in which this position may be eligible.
Blennd is currently in a hybrid / flexible working model. At this time we are seeking Denver-based candidates who are able to work on-site 2-3 days per week in our downtown Denver office. Interviews may be done virtually or in person at our office. This working scenario may change and is flexible based on candidate preferences.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran
**THIS IS A FULL-TIME SALARIED EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY. WE ARE NOT LOOKING FOR INDEPENDENT CONTRACTORS AT THIS TIME**
"*" indicates required fields