We are seeking a full-time, on-site UX and Website Designer who exhibits strong attention to detail and thrives in a dynamic environment. We’re looking for someone who is passionate about modern, responsive design and UX and enjoys working with a small team to create meaningful digital experiences. The primary responsibilities of the Website & Graphic Designer include conceptualization, design and production of original website designs, UI/UX, digital marketing, advertising and design collateral for brand marketing in both online and print media. The Website & Graphic Designer develops unique creative concepts for websites, landing pages, banner ads, interactive marketing, emails, logos, videos and other marketing material.
- Taking design projects from kickoff through concept to final product
- Concept and design for websites, landing pages, banner ads, interactive marketing, emails, logos and other marketing material
- Visualizing user experiences (UX) and creating user interfaces (UI) for a wide variety of clients, industries and audiences
- Designing visual frameworks for websites and responsive user interfaces
- Communicate with Account / Projects Managers, developers, COO and other departments in order to get information necessary to complete projects and meet deadlines.
- Creating multiple design concepts and taking them from wireframes through web / print ready final design layouts
- Participating in client meetings including presenting and asking questions to get the information necessary to complete projects.
- Maintaining brand consistency throughout all projects
- Leading internal marketing brand building initiatives through social media, website, digital marketing and other channels
- Staying on top of design trends and tools to create cutting edge visual design and apply advanced typography and design elements
- Mac based computer knowledge is needed
- Must be a designer of everything digital (websites, email marketing, social media, etc.)
- Must have extensive experience using Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and In Design (Sketch and XD experience a plus)
- Must have the ability to understand client needs and turn them into polished final designs
- Must have experience designing mobile responsive websites and engaging user experiences (UX)
- Must have the ability to turn internal and client feedback into improved design concepts
- Must understand the interplay of design and development and have an appreciation for user experience.
- Must have a working knowledge of responsive design principles.
- Must have basic wordpress knowledge
- Must have experience working with developers to create web-ready layouts and assets
- Must have experience working under pressure and meeting deadlines
- Must have experience working as part of a team
- Must have excellent graphic, website design and layout skills
- Must be proactive and outgoing and quick to learn and problem solve.
- Video editing capabilities are a plus
**THIS IS A FULL-TIME ON-SITE POSITION IN OUR OFFICE IN DENVER, COLORADO. ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE LOCATED IN THE DENVER AREA IN ORDER TO BE CONSIDERED.**