*Note: Candidates without agency experience will be considered. Primary consideration for candidates will be personality attributes. Candidates must apply through the link below and live in Denver.
Blennd is seeking a highly motivated and experienced Business Development representative focused on new business sales. Ideal candidates have experience challenging stakeholders, finding RFP’s, creating proposals, building relationships within organizations, and executing sales with medium to large size businesses primarily focused on custom websites and digital marketing services. This position requires strong 2-way communication skills, willingness to talk about money, ability to identify and leverage value drivers during the sale, and must display highest level of professionalism at all times.
- Generate new business opportunities through individual marketing, networking and relationship building activities.
- Independently run end-to-end pitch process, including assessing initial opportunities, collaborating with key internal stakeholders on pitch deliverables, interfacing with prospective clients, and creating written RFP responses.
- Assist CEO with end-to-end pitch process as described above.
- Understand client business goals and strategic imperatives in order to shape pitch and proposal process.
- Maintain new business pipeline relationships with intermediaries and prospective agencies.
- Generate and nurture new business relationships and inbound leads.
- Organize and manage deal pipelines within company CRM
- Be able to communicate new sales initiatives and work with our team to get the things you need to succeed.
- Devise and propose new sales strategies in an ever changing marketplace.
- Work with current clients to build and retain new business.
- Work with current clients to acquire introductions and referrals.
- Create like minded sales partnerships with other business development and sales representatives.
- Track, report on, and meet sales quotas/goals.
- Strong presentation, verbal and written skills as well as proven ability to develop well-written documents and presentations.
- Experience scoping and selling custom website projects (*plus).
- Experience selling digital marketing services (*plus).
- Proven track record to grow new business.
- Ability to create strong relationships with intermediaries.
- Ability to interact with clients of all levels and industry backgrounds, from the CEO to administrative support staff.
- Deep understanding and awareness of aligning consumer goals and business goals.
- An understanding of development technologies and third party offerings.
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, problem solving, negotiating, influencing, facilitation, organizational, prioritization, decision-making and conflict resolution skills.
- Seasoned in a client services organization, preferably on accounts within an agency or top tier consulting firms (*plus).
- Proven ability to manage and set client expectations (*plus).
- Proven track record of satisfied large scale clients (*plus).
- Ability to Teach, Tailor, Take Control during the sale.
- Strong 2-way communication skills.
- Isn’t afraid to talk about money.
- Identify and leverage value drivers during the sale.
- Display highest level of professionalism at all times.
- Ability to meet conservative quarterly quotas.
- Ability to personally generate leads.
- Have a positive impact on culture and team morale.
- Have a positive attitude and encourage growth and success.
- In-office hours in Denver.
- Matched retirement account (salaried employees).
- Health insurance (salaried employees).
- Flexible vacation/time-off.
- Conference and career development allowance.
- Fun, collaborative work environment in RiNo.
- Professional development opportunities.
- Quarterly team building events and activities.
- Ergonomic workstations and in-office lounge areas.
- On-site gym and pool access.
- Free parking.
- $42,000-$150,000+ (base plus commissions).
- Agency experience candidates: base salary, commissions and bonuses.
- Inexperienced candidates: 90-day contract for hire including small base and high commissions. If quota is met a formal offer is made including base salary, commissions and bonuses.
*Note: Candidates without agency experience will be considered. Primary consideration for candidates will be personality attributes. Candidates must apply through the link below and live in Denver