SEO Content Intern
Blennd is seeking a SEO Content Intern to join our team and assist with SEO content writing / optimization needs for our clients. We are seeking an individual with proven professional copywriting skills. Ideal candidates should exhibit strong attention to detail and be willing to work in a dynamic team-based environment. We’re looking for someone who can harness the voice, style and tone of the various brands our company represents. This individual must be passionate about helping businesses gain the competitive advantage through quality content writing. Previous experience with both SEO and professional writing is preferred but not required.
As part of the Blennd team, the SEO Content Intern will learn how content and search plays a critical role in today’s business and how to grow organic traffic for small and large organizations alike.
- Develop a strong understanding of branding requirements for each of our clients.
- Support the strategic creation of content to support the individual needs of our clients.
- Work alongside the Director of SEO while gaining knowledge of clients’ brands.
- Write high-quality content covering a variety of industries, brands and products.
- Edit existing website copy to incorporate SEO copywriting best practices.
- Communicate with the Director of SEO and collaborate with other departments in order to get information necessary to complete projects and meet deadlines.
- Participate in client meetings or team meetings in order to increase understanding of company goals.
- Display genuine interest in services beyond copywriting and SEO, such as marketing, social media, and website design.
- Stay on top of SEO trends, Google algorithm updates, and new tools to create cutting-edge strategies.
- Must be proficient in computer technology.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office applications, including Excel and Word
- Must be able to interact positively with fellow team members in a fast-paced environment
- Must have quality writing skills and willingness to further develop writing expertise
- Must have the ability to understand project needs and produce required deliverables
- Must have experience working under pressure and meeting deadlines
- Must have strong critical thinking skills and be able to problem solve
- Must have strong written communication skills
- Preferred working knowledge of SEO best practices
- Preferred basic knowledge of WordPress
- Preferred experience working on SEO projects
- Preferred experience with professional writing, such as copywriting and blog articles
- Fun, collaborative work environment in RiNo.
- Hybrid in-office / remote working environment.
- Professional development opportunities.
- Quarterly team building events and activities.
- Ergonomic workstations and in-office lounge areas.
- On-site gym and pool access.
- Free parking.
This is a temporary paid Internship working minimum 10 hours per week ideally starting in June 2022. This position will last a minimum of 16 weeks from the start date in this agreement. At the end of 16 weeks the Company will schedule a review at which time on-going employment will be determined.
Blennd is currently in a hybrid / flexible working model. At this time we are seeking Denver-based candidates who are able to work on-site 2-3 days per week in our downtown Denver office.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran
"*" indicates required fields