Account Manager – Paid Media
Blennd is seeking a motivated and experienced Paid Media Account Manager who is obsessed with the idea of building businesses through ROI driven digital strategies and paid media.. As a Paid Media Account Manager, you will be responsible for managing a variety of paid media client accounts at Blennd. You will personally meet with clients, devise results driven paid media campaign strategies, oversee and manage internal & external resources through execution, and manage all client budget allocations. The ideal candidate for this role will have at least 2+ years intensive experience managing ad campaigns inside advertising platforms such as Google Ads, Meta, LinkedIn, Bing, Snap, TikTok, DSP’s, CTV etc and is ready to take the next step into a managerial role. Your main goal will be client success, client retention and account growth across our paid media department. You will work closely with a team of paid media contractor specialists and our Digital Marketing Strategist. In addition you will be supported by the rest of our rockstar team of designers, developers, and project managers.
- Manage and oversee all paid media client accounts at Blennd
- Execute all client facing meetings and communications including kick off, strategy sessions, check-ins, and reporting
- Oversee all budget and resource allocations (client fees, resource allocations, and media budgets)
- Responsible for client success, retention and account growth
- Collaborate directly with our Digital Marketing Strategist on strategy, execution and creative direction
- Collaborate with design, content, and web development teams & project managers to execute paid media assets such as landing pages, ad creatives, A/B testing , etc.
- Lead and support the implementation of our paid marketing strategies utilizing project management software to task digital strategy to appropriate team members
- Developing account timelines and ensuring campaigns and digital strategies are adhering to timelines and quality standards
- Devise and collaborate on UX improvements such as user journey improvements, CTA’s, content and other conversion oriented UX elements
- Devise and collaborate on supplemental marketing tactics such as email automation, drip campaigns, retargeting and more
- Report on success monthly with specific direction based on the client’s goals
- Manage and maintain Google Data Studio reports and downloads, ensuring data is flowing properly
- Conduct well thought out client strategy meetings
- Oversee building campaigns, managing budgets and identifying opportunities across all channels
- Oversee campaign optimizations on an on-going basis, ensuring KPIs and goals are met and agile problem solving to pivot campaigns for success
- Ensure effective, cohesive marketing language throughout the clients customer journey
- Stay up-to-date on the latest trends in digital marketing
- Adhere to project hours & scope requirements, timelines, and tracking of all time appropriately
- Experience managing paid media campaigns such as Google Ads, Meta, LinkedIn, Bing, Snap, TikTok, DSP’s, CTV ads with proven results
- Experience utilizing and customizing Google Analytics / Google Data Studio (*plus)
- Experience building lead gen programs including gated inbound assets and other technical strategies
- Experience generating e-commerce revenue through digital advertising
- Experience building full-funnel campaigns
- Ability to align project KPI’s with reporting & custom tracking metrics
- Lead gen and e-commerce experience combined (*plus)
- Experience working with other paid platforms such as Snapchat, Twitter, LinkedIn, and programmatic advertising (**plus)
- Experience working with project management tools (Asana, Hubspot, Slack) (**plus)
- 2+ years of recent, in-campaign experience managing paid media (paid social, search, display, etc)
- Agency experience is a plus but not required
- Ability to be a self-starter & self-motivated with a strong work ethic
- Multitasking & time management skills are a must
- Highly organized with attention-to-detail and consistency
- Isn’t afraid to ask difficult questions
- Strong 2-way communication skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage project timelines
- Highly motivated, self-learner that can adapt to the rapidly changing ad platforms
- Understands and can speak to all digital marketing metrics
- Understands tracking, pixels, and audience building
- Understands and can devise data driven advertising strategies
- Display the highest level of professionalism at all times
- Have a positive impact on culture and team morale
- Have a positive attitude and encourage growth and success
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to learn and improve skills
- Ability to analyze and propose solutions to problems
- In-office hours in Denver (flexible, hybrid workweek)
- Matched retirement account (salaried employees).
- Health insurance (salaried employees).
- Flexible vacation / time-off.
- Conference and career development allowance.
- Fun, collaborative work environment in RiNo.
- Hybrid in-office / remote working environment.
- Professional development opportunities.
- Quarterly team building events and activities.
- Ergonomic workstations and in-office lounge areas.
- On-site gym access.
- Free parking.
The salary range for this position is $70,000 – $80,000/year. Salary may be negotiable based on experience. The minimum salary does not include any other pay elements in which this position may be eligible.
Blennd is currently in a hybrid / flexible working model. At this time we are seeking Denver-based candidates who are able to work on-site 2-3 days per week in our downtown Denver office. Interviews may be done virtually or in person at our office. This working scenario may change and is flexible based on candidate preferences.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran
**THIS IS A FULL-TIME SALARIED EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY. WE ARE NOT LOOKING FOR INDEPENDENT CONTRACTORS AT THIS TIME**
"*" indicates required fields