Digital Marketing Strategist
Blennd is seeking a motivated and experienced Digital Marketing Strategist who is obsessed with building businesses through ROI-driven digital strategies and paid media. The ideal candidate will possess strong skills pertaining to digital strategy, paid media, relationship building and process implementation. The candidate can manage digital marketing campaigns from discovery to implementation, management, tracking key insights, and reporting on success. The candidate is business savvy and growth driven.
The success of this role will be defined by 3 areas of focus:
- Ensure paid media service success from all aspects internally and externally
- Achieve growth goals by completing quarterly “rocks” pertaining to revenue, new logos,
team efficiency, and profitability.
- Implement traffic “readiness” and “planning” activities within the current Blennd process
and transition clients into traffic services.
- Execute upon all areas of the paid media service offering at Blennd including Onboarding/Strategy, Setup/Development, Campaign Management, PM, and Reporting.
- Manage media plan, budget allocations, and accurate spending across all accounts and platforms
- Create, recommend, and implement new campaign strategies often
- Collaborate with operational resources including PM’s to get things done as efficiently as possible
- Implement and directly oversee reporting activities drawing attention to success based on client specific KPI’s
- Analyze, research, and propose solutions to problems such as tracking, analytics, performance, etc.
- Improve internal and external processes on an on-going basis
- Deploy lead nurturing strategies utilizing automated drip campaigns, sequences, retargeting, etc.
- Collaborate with the Blennd team to create effective and cohesive marketing language throughout the entire customer journey
- Integrate traffic “readiness” and “planning” activities within large project scopes to transition and upsell clients on traffic services
- Oversee and execute Blennd internal marketing initiatives through paid channels
- Maintain in-campaign experience and expertise across all channels
- Execute upon quarterly rocks and to-do lists pertaining to company growth
- Build and maintain contractor / specialist support relationships
- Effectively utilize contractor relationships to achieve overall success and effectiveness
- Stay up to date on the latest trends in digital marketing
- Adhere to project hours & scope requirements, timelines, and tracking of all time appropriately
- Experience managing paid media campaigns across multiple platforms such as Facebook, Google, & Bing ads with proven results (3 Years Minimum)
- Experience utilizing and customizing Google Analytics / Google Data Studio
- Experience building lead gen programs including gated inbound assets and other technical B2B strategies
- Experience generating e-commerce revenue through digital advertising
- Experience building or executing full-funnel campaigns
- Ability to align project KPI’s with reporting & custom tracking metrics
- Lead gen and e-commerce experience combined (3 Years Minimum)
- Experience working with other paid platforms such as Snapchat, Twitter, LinkedIn, and programmatic advertising (**plus)
- Experience working with project management tools (Asana, Hubspot, Slack) (**plus)
- Experience in organic social posting and creating content calendars
- Multiple years of recent, in-campaign experience managing paid media (paid social, search, display, etc)
- Agency experience is a plus but not required
- Ability to be a self-starter & self-motivated with a strong work ethic
- Multitasking & time management skills are a must
- Highly organized with attention-to-detail and consistency
- Isn’t afraid to ask difficult questions
- Strong 2-way communication skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage project timelines
- Accepting of constructive criticism and feedback
- Understands and can speak to all digital marketing metrics
- Understands tracking, pixels, and audience building
- Understands and can assist in data-driven advertising strategies
- Always display the highest level of professionalism
- Have a positive impact on culture and team morale
- Have a positive attitude and encourage growth and success
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to learn and improve skills
- Ability to analyze and propose solutions to problems
- Matched retirement account (salaried employees).
- Health insurance (salaried employees).
- Flexible vacation / time-off.
- Conference and career development allowance.
- Fun, collaborative work environment in RiNo.
- Hybrid in-office / remote working environment.
- Professional development opportunities.
- Quarterly team building events and activities.
- Ergonomic workstations and in-office lounge areas.
- On-site gym and pool access.
- Free parking.
The salary range for this position is $65,000 – $75,000/year. Salary may be negotiable based on experience. The minimum salary does not include any other pay elements in which this position may be eligible.
Blennd is currently in a hybrid / flexible working model. At this time we are seeking Denver-based candidates who are able to work on-site 2-3 days per week in our downtown Denver office. Interviews may be done virtually or in person at our office. This working scenario may change and is flexible based on candidate preferences.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran
**THIS IS A FULL-TIME SALARIED EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY. WE ARE NOT LOOKING FOR INDEPENDENT CONTRACTORS AT THIS TIME**
"*" indicates required fields