*Note: Candidates must apply through the link below and live in Denver.
Blennd is seeking a motivated and experienced digital marketer who is obsessed with the idea of building businesses through ROI driven digital strategies and paid media. The ideal candidate will possess strong skills pertaining to Facebook Ads and Google Ads with the drive to become a holistic digital marketing specialist that is able to work in multiple ad platforms and mediums based on individual client needs. The ideal candidate can also take a client from discovery to execution and management of successful digital marketing campaigns, tracking key insights and reporting on success.
- Effectively strategize and manage a book of digital marketing clients
- Conduct new client discovery sessions with support of VP and account team in order to devise effective digital marketing campaigns
- Effectively manage client project management communications and reporting
- Strategize, give creative direction, build, and manage paid media campaigns
- Manage, update & troubleshoot in-market campaigns on an on-going basis
- Devise and collaborate on lead nurturing activities such as email automation, drip campaigns, retargeting, etc.
- Implement content updates to create effective, cohesive marketing language throughout the entire lead/purchase flow
- Stay up-to-date on the latest trends in digital marketing
- Adhere to project hours & scope requirements, timelines, and tracking of all time appropriately
- Experience managing paid media campaigns such as Facebook, Google, & Bing ads.
- Experience utilizing and customizing Google Analytics / Google Data Studio (*plus)
- Experience building lead gen programs including gated inbound assets and other technical strategies
- Experience generating e-commerce revenue through digital advertising
- Experience building multi-channel retargeting campaigns
- Ability to align project KPI’s with reporting & custom tracking metrics
- Lead gen and e-commerce experience combined (*plus)
- 2+ years experience as managing paid media (paid social, search, display, etc)
- Agency experience is a plus but not required
- Ability to Teach, Tailor, Take Control during client interactions
- Isn’t afraid to talk about money or ask difficult questions
- Strong 2-way communication skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage project timelines
- Ability to effectively manage client communications in a professional and timely manner
- Highly motivated, self learner that can adapt to the rapidly changing ad platforms
- Understands marketing principles and can create fluid digital strategy from conception to ad delivery and on-going iterations
- Understands and can speak to all digital marketing metrics
- Understands tracking, pixels, and audience building
- Understands and can devise data driven advertising strategies
- Display the highest level of professionalism at all times
- Have a positive impact on culture and team morale
- Have a positive attitude and encourage growth and success
- Multitasking & time management skills a must
- Highly organized with attention-to-detail and consistency
- Ability to be a self-starter & self-motivated with strong work ethic
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to learn and improve skills
- Ability to analyze and propose solutions to problems
- In-office hours in Denver
- Matched retirement account (salaried employees).
- Health insurance (salaried employees).
- Flexible vacation/time-off.
- Conference and career development allowance.
- Fun, collaborative work environment in RiNo.
- Professional development opportunities.
- Quarterly team building events and activities.
- Ergonomic workstations and in-office lounge areas.
- On-site gym and pool access.
- Free parking.
- Full-time Salary + Bonuses (*competitive offers based on experience)
- Entry level candidates will be considered but must have digital paid advertising experience