Blennd is looking for a passionate and experienced, full-time Creative Director who will concept and execute compelling websites, online experiences, digital campaigns and communications. The Creative Director should have proven experience independently building strategic solutions to simplify and solve complex user experience scenarios, a discerning eye and impeccable interface design capabilities; strong knowledge of design, layout, typography, command of current design systems and software packages; and the ability to produce integrated creative efforts across a variety of digital applications.
At Blennd, we value leaders who can execute high caliber work independently and bring innovative ideas and solutions to the team. This role requires an experienced, passionate and forward-thinking individual who embraces big challenges and strives to make every project they touch into something great.
- Guiding the strategy, user experience, interface design, layout and visual aspects of assigned projects.
- Designing cutting-edge visual interfaces that help solve our clients’ business problems.
- Building research-based, insightful user experience strategies for clients with creative ingenuity including personas, user journey maps, sitemaps and wireframes.
- Simultaneously accomplishing a range of complex assignments with overlapping timelines — never sacrificing quality or commitment to excellence.
- Building and working within extensive design systems for clients that are the single source of truth for all team members and include all the elements that allow our team to consistently and efficiently design, realize and develop a product.
- Collaboratively working with developers to create innovative solutions that are achievable within specific budget, timeline and technology constraints.
- Creating multiple design concepts across both desktop and mobile — taking ideas through to finished products including designing all screens, creating design systems and organizing and saving assets for development.
- Leading client and internal meetings including presenting concepts and designs and asking questions to get the information necessary to complete projects.
- Working with clients and our Account Management team to clearly understand and execute on objectives, timelines, budgets.
- Maintaining brand consistency throughout all projects.
- Leading internal Blennd marketing brand building initiatives through our website, social media, digital marketing and other channels.
- Staying on top of design trends and tools to create cutting edge visual design and apply advanced typography and design elements.
- Executing various other design projects for clients such as branding and logo design, presentation deck design, marketing collateral design and more.
- 3-5+ years of proven UI/UX experience in an agency setting
- Online portfolio and live website examples that demonstrate creative skills and capabilities
- Strong knowledge of layout, typography, illustration, and animation within digital and mobile environments
- Extensive experience using Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign), Sketch and InVision (XD, Premier / Video experience a plus)
- A designer of everything digital (websites, email marketing, social media, etc.) and ideally also experienced with branding, logo design and print design.
- Experience creating and working within design systems
- Ability to generate consistently outstanding creative concepts and visual solutions
- A flexible approach and willingness to adapt your ideas to the needs of clients (must check your ego at the door)
- Passion, talent, judgment, and imagination to create innovative digital experiences, brand ideas, actions, campaigns, and communications
- A precise eye for visual details and accuracy
- Skilled in the latest design trends
- The resilience to perform under pressure and deliver high-quality work under tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Matched retirement account (salaried employees).
- Health insurance (salaried employees).
- Flexible vacation/time-off.
- Conference and career development allowance.
- Fun, collaborative work environment in RiNo.
- Professional development opportunities.
- Quarterly team building events and activities.
- Ergonomic workstations and in-office lounge areas.
- On-site gym and pool access.
- Free parking.
- $75,000 – $130,000+ (Range based on experience, full-time salary + incentives)
Interviews will be done virtually. Our team is currently working fully remote with access to our RiNo office as needed due to COVID-19, with plans to return to our office in a full time capacity once guidelines advise us to do so.
**THIS IS A FULL-TIME POSITION. BLENND IS LOCATED IN DENVER, COLORADO. WE ARE NOT LOOKING FOR INDEPENDENT CONTRACTORS AT THIS TIME**