We are looking for a rock star, hungry seller to join top, passionate Denver digital talent and client roster, seek new business opportunities and serve as an integral sales and revenue driver. As the first point of contact for prospective clients, you’ll be responsible for representing Blennd and making a positive impression that sets the tone for the entire sales lifecycle and lasting referral relationships.
You’ll become well-versed in the rapidly expanding realms of branding, web design, user experience, web development, and digital marketing, but a team of experts will have your back. You will be empowered to research, cold-call, pursue, qualify, set meetings, develop and close strategic accounts and mid-market companies spanning many verticals with no territory restrictions.
Ultimately, you will boost sales and contribute to our long-term business growth, learn and develop your sales tool kit with the goal of taking complex B2B sales to new heights.
- Manage the full sales cycle from prospecting, building pipeline and selling Blennd’s solutions to net new mid-market accounts
- Engage with C-level executives to effectively position Blennd’s strategic value proposition and custom strategies and quarterback the deal to closure
- Adopt the concepts of MEDDIC deal qualification and Business Value Selling as it relates to the Challenger Sale model
- Proactively research companies and contact potential clients through outbound activities including cold calls, emails and LinkedIn, among other industry tools to execute your lead generation strategy
- Provide proactive follow-up and overall support to secure qualified leads
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate consultative, custom services/strategies/solutions
- Build long-term trusting relationships with clients and earn referral business
- Utilize and continually improve processes and experiment with new and creative prospecting strategies to increase qualified leads and appointments
- Focus efforts on leads and opportunities that maximize business growth and retention
- Partner with leadership when needed to advance the sale and with other teams to ensure successful onboarding
- Manage (weekly/monthly/quarterly) sales forecasts, use activity reporting and opportunity management via HubSpot CRM
- Stay accountable to (weekly/monthly/quarterly) pipeline metrics to help achieve goals while continuously improving sales skills
- Collaborate with our marketing team on lead generation efforts
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
- Identify inefficiencies and implement improvements in our process and unique go-to-market strategy
- Proven work experience as a Business Development Representative, Sales Account Executive or similar role
- Hands-on experience with multiple demand generation techniques (including cold calls)
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Prefers to hand off new business in favor of seeing the next deal to close
- Eager to learn sales practices and grow and develop a sales pipeline
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Empathetic listener and persuasive communicator
- Competitive, resilient, and highly motivated
- Able to withstand or overcome frequent rejection; open to coaching and feedback
- Exceptional time management skills with laser focus on the activities that are of highest value
- Ability to be a self-starter with strong work ethic
- Highly organized with attention-to-detail and consistency
- Isn’t afraid to ask difficult questions
- Display the highest level of professionalism at all times
- Have a positive impact on culture and team morale
- Have a positive attitude and encourage growth and success
- In-office hours in Denver
- B.S. or a B.A. college degree
- Must currently live in the Denver area or be in the process of relocating here (we are not currently offering relocation costs)
- Matched retirement account (salaried employees).
- Health insurance (salaried employees).
- Flexible vacation / time-off.
- Conference and career development allowance.
- Fun, collaborative work environment in RiNo.
- Hybrid in-office / remote working environment.
- Professional development opportunities.
- Quarterly team building events and activities.
- Ergonomic workstations and in-office lounge areas.
- On-site gym and pool access.
- Free parking.
HYBRID WORKPLACE UPDATE
Blennd is currently in a hybrid / flexible working model. At this time we are seeking Denver-based candidates who are able to work on-site 2-3 days per week in our downtown Denver office. Interviews may be done virtually or in person at our office. This working scenario may change and is flexible based on candidate preferences.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran
Account Executive Position Questionnaire